Pairing Your PS3 Controller
Note: this needs to be done only the first time
Mac OS X:
- Download SixPair
- Connect both your PS3 controller and your iOS device to your Mac
- Click the Pair controller button
- Disconnect your controller.
- Download and install SixaxisPairTool
- Connect both your iOS device and PS3 controller to your Windows computer
- Run SixaxisPairTool and insert your iOS device Bluetooth address (you can find it in Settings > General > About > Bluetooth)
- Click Update and disconnect your controller.
- Download and compile sixpair
- Connect both your iOS device and PS3 controller to your Linux PC
- Run sixpair and give it your iOS device Bluetooth address as the first CLI parameter
- Disconnect the controller
- More in-depth instructions here.